1. Create a mindset in the team towards market developmental activities for strategic products.
2. Coordinate with Head Office for promotional inputs and ensure timely distribution at the field
3. Budget allocation, utilization and tracking under different heads
4. To plan, participate and monitor market developmental activities with sales team
5. Ensure achievement of pull products as budgeted.
6. To provide crop, product and technical training program to Sales / Field team ahead of the season.
7. To share feedback on the effectiveness of promotional inputs.
8. Timely submission of reports and bills.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 9,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Fertilizers / Pesticides
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Rural Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time