1. Procurement and materials management activities including development / Evaluation / Certification / Inventory control / Material handling / logistics.
2. Compliance with customs and various Govt. Department / Clearance of Goods / Handling of Licenses,
3. Arranging Packaging commensurate to International as well as domestic standard.
4. Develop material requirement plans consistent with the production plan for multiple locations.
5. Offer technical expertise to cross functional users with close coordination with R&D.
6. Analyze price proposals, market data virtually to identify reasonable source, price.
7. To calculate logically lead time, cost, delivery and quality.
8. Collaborate with production personnel to resolve problems affecting production schedule.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Senior
Role: Head/VP/GM-Purchase/Material Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time