1. 5 years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs etc.
2. Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments.
3. 2 years successful leadership of an infrastructure team.
4. Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business
Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
5. Experience in interpreting the applicability of local and federal laws/regulations (including data privacy practices and laws) to company operations.
6. Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards, and so on.
7. Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and telecommunications principles.
8. Experience installing network cabling, EPABX and telephony systems.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Fertilizers / Pesticides
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: IT
Role: Network Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time