Purchase Of Trading Products
1. Plan & follow up of movement of Trading P2P Products as per planned allocation in consultation with Head SCM/VP(Mktg) and Director.
2. Communication with all P2P suppliers (Incl BAC) on material requirement (Invoice/excess/short/leakage or change in supply plan etc) , forwarding of PO, ensuring bills forward to Accounts team etc. This work will be assigned to Mr Vivek Dhiman after training
3. Maintaining Data base of Details of material Indented & received for subsequent requirement
4. Organise opening of new Item code of Trading Products on need basis from time to time
1. Coordinate with logistics vendors and finalization on rate contracts
2. Negotiating on pricing with logistics vendors
3. Visit minimum 02 Warehouse per month for review of logistics and propose cost optimization ways.
4. Inter Depot Stock Transfer freight approval and follow up for delivery of material from time to time
1. Finalisation of Rates for C&F Contracts of Depots & Office premises /lease Management including Handling ,Local Cartage Rate etc , Revision/Negotiation. Also ensure timely issuance of C&F or Lease agreement in coordination with Legal team.
1. Organising monthly Joint Physical Verification and Review of P V Report of all Depots and allowing Invoicing immediately upon receipt of PV Report and report exceptions to Head SCM/Branch instantly for taking corrective action
2. Rectification of stock & Batch variation, short/ excess against Physical Verification Report, transfer of leakage, expired & damage stock to Warehouse-95., writing off of stock etc against approval.
3. Organise Random PV check for selected products at Depots and take report instantly to ensure Inventory Accuracy
4. Visit minimum 02 Warehouse per month for review of PV
1. Prepare relevant MIS reports as required
1. Handle travel bookings for BIL HO employees based on the SOP
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Fertilizers / Pesticides
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Logistics Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time