We are looking for EHS Officer for Bharat Insecticides Ltd.for our Bahadurgarh (Haryana) and Kathua (J & K) units.
- Experienced in Industrial Safety of pesticides formulation / Chemical, from reputed company.
- Responsible for Conducting Mock drill exercise based on Onsite Emergency Plan. & training in fire fighting to Emergency Squad members of the Factory
- Inspection and maintenance of various safety equipments and fire protection and detection systems in the premises.
- Effective implementation of the permit system vise, Hot work permit Unloading of Highly inflammable solvent permit, work at height permit.
- safety inspection of the critical area. Ensure smooth functioning of ETP
- Responsible for the proper disposal of the Hazardous waste as per statutory requirement
- Ensure that the safety testing such as Fire Extinguishers, Hydrant system, Sprinkler system etc.
- Responsible for proper selection of the personnel protection equipments
- Ensuring that the testing of equipment is carried out as per statutory norms.
- Tool box talk on daily basis for different set of employees /contractor employees
- Monitoring the implementation of the Policies on environment health and safety.
- Computer literate/ Computer savvy.
Candidate with BSC + Diploma in Industrial Safety / Post graduate in Industrial Safety with relevant experience in any pesticides formulation company need to Apply.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Fertilizers / Pesticides
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time