- To generate MIS related to sales and price realizations & prepare division wise performance analysis
- To coordinate with divisional heads for ensuring timely report submission: Monthly report, weekly reports, liquidation reports, collection reports, > 1 year expiry liquidation reports Also sharing analysis of these report
- To provide support & liaise with divisional heads and divisional coordinators for various commercial matters
- Compilation of concept note for appointment of new distributor and sharing analysis their business progression
- To conduct distributors interviews post receipt of the concept note for appointment of new distributors
- Sharing MIS and analysis of field vehicles VTS report and We Connect reports
- To coordinate with various support function marketing, supply chain, HR and IT to facilitate sales team success
Interested candidates may send their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Fertilizers / Pesticides
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -BCA - Computers, Other Graduate
PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Hospitality Management, Marketing
Bharat Insecticides Limited
In tune with 'Small is Beautiful and Bountiful', the farsighted entrepreneur Mr. S. N Gupta set up a proprietorship firm 1977 to manufacture just two pesticide formulations. In due course, the seeds sown by him sprouted and the tiny company, Bharat Insecticides grew to be among the leaders in the industry of pesticides.
Under the stewardship of Mr. S. N Gupta, Mr. M. P Gupta and Mr. R. P Gupta, it was converted it into a public limited company and since then Bharat Insecticides Limited (BIL) has never looked back. Currently, the profile and track record of the company are listed in Dun-7 and Bradstreet Global Database.
The company has two manufacturing plants, located at Bahadurgarh that comes under Delhi NCR and Kathua in Jammu and Kashmir. Both the units are equipped with latest processing technology and function as per appropriate safety and environmental norms in spacious buildings with in-house R&D laboratories and also pilot plant facilities for assessing new products.
The company has assigned top most priority to the safety, security, health and welfare of its 700-strong workforce. Commitment to quality and professional ethics has earned BIL the tag of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified company. The wide range of products include insecticides, fungicides and herbicides with applications in agriculture, preventive public health measures and veterinary treatment. These are formulated in various concentrations, quantities and fool-proof packing with directions on their usage.