Production And Supply Planning
1. Prepare monthly production plan based on the Rolling Sales Plan shared by Lead Demand Planning and closing inventory from last months
2. Raising production Indent to BAH & Kathua against Approved Revised Sales Plan considering month end stock of the depots.
3. Ensure timely execution of updated production indents by following up with plant heads from time to time
4. Ensure receipt of Material at destination depots by 28th/29th of every month from BAH/LDH/KTH based on material availability (including additional orders in Axapta) from Time to Time
5. Coordinate at all level including with Branch and Mktg Team at HO/Branch from time to time for ensuring smooth flow of material from Plant to Depots and to respective depots including considering requirement/space availability etc.
6. Review of daily Production plan, pending supply of FG, Identification of additional production need etc and Coordinate with Plant/Mother Depots from time to time in consultation with all concerned & HoD
7. Review of stock flow (jointly as per need) on periodic basis & Shifting of Identified excess material from one depot to another depot (inter division)
1. Regular review of Inventory at Mother Depot and All Depot and take required corrective action for supply/dispatch from Plant/Mother Depots/Depots
2. Review & Approve Near expiry / expired material / leakage, Transfer of leakage, expired & damage stock transfer to Warehouse 95 and ordering shifting back to mother depot from time to time
3. Follow up/communication with Marketing team for liquidation of stock of Identified Priority/old Products from time to time
Audit & Reporting
1. Visit minimum 01 Warehouse per month for review, ensuring compliance to SOP, PV and identification of improvement area
2. Visit minimum 01 plant per month for review, ensuring compliance to SOP, PV and identification of improvement area
3. Prepare Production Plan vs. Supplies Monthly and Annually- New Report
4. Perform Data Analysis and provide valuable insights to management
5. Other reports/data base maintenance /sharing, related to SCM as & when required by Supply Chain/Management from time to time .
1. Guide, Train /support other supporting team in Dept. /Branch on need basis
2. Daily coordination/discussion with team, VP (Mktg) & Director on Stock, Inventory, Production, Cycle count of stock, Trading stock requirement and to take action as per guidance from concerned.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Fertilizers / Pesticides
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material
Role: Material Management Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time